We practice fabulous social distancing!
We're so excited to reopen our doors! In accordance to the State of Florida, Broward County, and CDC guidelines, we follow these protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests :
• Audiences are limited capacity, with scheduled arrival times to avoid large crowds - providing for an evening of safe and enjoyable fun.
• For customers : Masks are required when entering or moving around the restaurant, but may be removed once seated. Our divas will wear face masks when interacting with you at tables.
• During showtime, our performers will remain 6+ feet away from our seating area during their moment in the spotlight.
• We can only seat 6 guests from the same party per table. Parties of more than 6 will be divided accordingly in accordance to social distancing guidelines.
• We frequently disinfect high touch surfaces, such as door knobs, equipment handles and our front desk. Tables and chairs are disinfected at each turn of service.
• All employees receive temperature checks and a health questionnaire before entering the building to work.
• If you are not feeling well, or appear to have symptoms related to COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and contact your health care provider.