We practice fabulous social distancing!
We're so excited to reopen our doors! In accordance to Florida and CDC guidelines, we follow these protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests :
• Audiences are limited capacity, with scheduled arrival times to avoid large crowds - providing for an evening of safe and enjoyable fun.
• For customers : Masks are required when entering or moving around the restaurant, but may be removed once seated. Our divas will wear face masks when interacting with you at tables.
• During showtime, our performers will remain 6+ feet away from our seating area during their moment in the spotlight.
• Parties are limited to 6 persons at maximum.
• We frequently disinfect surfaces repeatedly touched by employees or patrons such as door knobs, equipment handles, and our front desk. Disinfect table surfaces, menus, and other items utilized by customers at each turn of service.
• Employees who appear to have symptoms upon arrival at work or who become sick during the day must immediately be separated from other employees, customers, and visitors, and sent home.
• If you are not feeling well, or appear to have symptoms related to COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and contact your health care provider.